St Irene chapel ceremony and elegant beachfront reception
A wedding in Santorini is something you’ll never forget. Santorini is one of the most magical and spectacularly beautiful islands in Greece and offers breathtaking locations for a dream Greek island wedding.
Your wedding will take place in the courtyard of the Santa Irene Chapel in Santorini, a traditional whitewashed Greek chapel, in a perfect setting on the edge of the island. You’ll exchange your vows against the backdrop of the Caldera and the deep blue Aegean sea. Your ceremony can take place at sunset, the most magical time of the day*.
*Please book early for sunset weddings in Santorini as they are very popular
For your wedding reception in Santorini, you will transfer to a beachside restaurant specializing in traditional organic Santorini cuisine. The venue is a charming conversion of an old tomato factory and has a dance floor and licence until 3:30am,something very hard to find in Santorini. A choice of menus are available and you can select from a buffet or set menu. We can organize extras including Greek music and dancers, DJ and fireworks to make sure your wedding Santorini finishes in style!
It is also possible for your wedding to take place on the beach in front of the reception venue if you prefer ceremony on the sandy beach and the traditional boat sofa!
To find out more or to arrange a personal consultation to discuss your details please contact our wedding consultants or call us on 0208 894 1991
Your wedding package
- Full ABTA protection for your wedding
- Pre-wedding meeting with your wedding coordinator in Santorini
- Registration of your wedding in Greece
- Town hall taxes and associated fees
- Assistance in planning of your wedding details
- Marriage licence
- Wedding ceremony venue for one hour for 20 people including white gazebo with curtains, lanterns and sound system compatible with MP3 / Ipod /media player
- Wedding reception private hire including tables decorated with white linen. Floor lanterns and hanging lanterns
- DJ for 5 hours with full equipment
- Wedding Coordinator for the duration of your wedding ceremony
- Altar table with floral centrepiece
- Red carpet at St Irene
- 20 white covered chairs at St Irene
- Bridal hair and make-up for the bride
- Decorated bridal car from accomodation to ceremony, and ceremony to reception
- Traditional Greek musicians for one hour
- Bridal bouquet
- Buttonhole for the Groom and Bestman
- Bridesmaid’s posy
- Simple Greek Style Wedding cake for 20 people
- Minibus (for up to 23 people) from St Irene to reception venue
- Photography for 2 hours & Videography for 1 hour
- USB/CD with up to 120 high res images
- Welcome reception for one hour to include local wine & beer, prosecco, soft drinks and mineral water
- Reception Dinner Buffet meal for 20 people
- Open bar for 5 hours to include: selection of 3 cocktails, a complete line of spitits, local beer & wine, sparkling wine, soft drinks and mineral water
- Complimentary checklist to help you plan your special day
- Personal contact at our UK office up to your wedding day
Price: €7,300 euros for 2017
For more information on our weddings in Santorini and more wedding packages please contact our Santorini wedding experts on 020 8894 1991 or click below to fill out our wedding questionnaire. We look forward to planning your special day!