The Cyprus Wine Museum
This is a truly unique wedding venue in Cyprus giving you the opportunity to enjoy exclusive use of a Cypriot winery on your wedding day.
The Cyprus Wine Museum is located in the village of Erimi and is significant as it stands at the crossroads of the traditional wine routes leading to the mountains and close to Kolossi castle and the medieval Grande Commanderie of the Knights Hospitaller who produced the world's oldest named wine "Commandaria".
It is built in traditional style using local stone and features two beautiful courtyards - the Knights' Courtyard, surrounded by a stone wall and filled with bougainvillea and the Semele Courtyard, adorned with vines and pitharia. There is also an indoor Hall with stonework and open fireplace. All of these venues can be used for both your wedding ceremony and your reception.
Couples can also choose to have a special wine tasting with local snacks after the ceremony during which they can select the wines for their reception meal.
All inclusive wedding package at the Cyprus Winery
- Pre-wedding consultation with your wedding co-ordinator on arrival in Cyprus
- Private wedding ceremony at your chosen location within the winery
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Handling and administration fees
- Mayor's out of town fees
- Return transfers to town hall for completion of documents
- Simple bridal bouquet in your choice of colours
- Matching buttonhole for the best man
- Bridesmaid's posy
- Return bridal transfer to the wedding venue in a decorated car
- Wedding photographer
- CD negatives with 30 photos
- Photography includes ceremony, group shots, guests, romantic shots and cake cutting
- Private reception at your chosen location within the winery
- Cypriot buffet menu for 20 guests
- Ionian Weddings arrangement fees
- Complimentary document checking service for all required paperwork for your Cyprus wedding
3685* euros for the below package
This is based on a minimum of 20 persons but can be extended to additional guests
*Note that for all weddings in Cyprus there is a 282 euros licence fee to be paid locally
The whole package can be adapted to suit your requirements
for more information, a bespoke quotation or to talk through your wedding ideas