Limassol Pier All Inclusive Wedding Package
A wonderful setting for your wedding in Cyprus, right on top of the blue waters of the Mediterranean. You will walk through the lush gardens to reach your wedding ceremony on the pier, decorated with a pretty gazebo and white covered chairs for your guests. After the ceremony you can have photos by the sea and in the gardens. Sunset pre-dinner cocktails can also be arranged.
Your wedding reception will take place at the gorgeous seafront restaurant, overlooking the pier and the Mediterranean sea. The area will be exclusive to you and your guests and you will enjoy a mixture of international and local cuisine.
Our wedding package includes 7 nights accommodation for the bride & groom on all inclusive basis. We can also book accommodation for your guests, please ask us for details
This sample package includes the following (all of our packages can be tailored to suit your party size and requirements):
- Full ABTA cover for your wedding
- Pre-wedding consultation with your wedding coordinator once you arrive in Cyprus
- Wedding ceremony on the private pier
- Decorated wedding ceremony area including Gazebo, chairs and red carpet
- Wedding co-ordinator
- Handling and administration fees
- Mayor's fees to come out to the venue
- All government taxes
- Bride's bouquet of roses and/or lilies in your choice of colours
- Matching buttonhole for groom and best man
- Bridesmaid's posy
- Wedding photographer
- Photography to include ceremony, group shots, guests, romantic shots and cake cutting
- CD negatives with 30 photos
- Private reception for 20 guests overlooking the pier
- 4 course wedding meal for 20 guests followed by coffee and petits fours
- 7 nights accommodation for the bride and groom in an inland view room on all inclusive basis
The price for this package is €5,690 euros* for 20 persons + €282 wedding licence fee
For 2016 prices please contact us.
Note that all weddings guests who are not staying at the hotel are required to pay €52 per adult and €26 per child (ages 4-12) entry but this entitles them to the All Inclusive drinks facility from 30 minutes before the wedding until 11pm. Drinks included are: Local wines, Local beers, Local spirits, Local cocktails, Coffees & Non-alcoholic beverages
This package can be tailored to your requirements and wedding party size.
For more information or to talk to one of our wedding constultants or arrange a personal consultation please contact us.