St Paul's Bay Lindos wedding, Rhodes chapel ceremony and traditional taverna reception
Your Rhodes wedding ceremony will take place at St Paul's Bay: without a doubt, one of the best chapel locations in Greece!
Surrounded by the UNESCO protected Lindos Acropolis and ancient ruins, the chapel offers a large courtyard with magnificent views of the bay, coves and imposing castle.
As St. Paul's is the most popular wedding location on Rhodes, early reservations are highly recommended to secure your chosen date
Your wedding reception will take place in Lindos, at a traditional Greek taverna located on the beach, with views of the Acropolis (which looks spectacular when floodlit at night).
You can choose from various menus, including a barbecue.
Extras include Greek music and dancers, fireworks, DJ or why not surprise your guests with a boat ride from the chapel to the beachfront?
This fantastic value all inclusive package includes
- Wedding ceremony venue booking
- Wedding reception booking
- Preparation of documents in Rhodes and associated fees
- Pre-wedding planning consultation
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Mayoral and Town Hall fees
- Administration & other handling fees
- Bridal hairdresser and prior consultation
- Bridal bouquet
- Matching buttonhole for the groom
- Bottle of champagne to toast to your future happiness
- Photography package with 100 photos and digital copies on CD
- Private transfer for the bride and groom to and from the wedding location
- Wedding cake (for upto 7 guests, can be upgraded)
- Traditional wedding gift
- Wedding reception for 20 guests including 3 course traditional Greek menu (selection of Greek meze starters, choice of main courses and wedding cake for dessert (if you upgrade for the group)– contact us for sample menus)
- Ionian Weddings Arrangement Fees
- Personal contact at our UK office
€2,995 for the wedding ceremony and reception for 20 guests. This package can be adapted to all ceremony and reception venues in Rhodes and for any number of guests.
for more infomation