St Stefanos Island wedding & beach bbq, Kos
Your ceremony will take place on the tiny island of St Stefanos, a short 10 minute sail from Kefalos in Southern Kos.
Your wedding party will arrive by traditional sailing boat and will enjoy total exclusivity of this island.
Your wedding ceremony will take place outside the picturesque Greek chapel.
After you've exchanged your vows under a pretty archway decorated with flowers and ribbons, you can enjoy a glass of champagne with your guests as you enjoy the views of Kefalos bay and the islands of Nissyros and Yali.
You'll then sail on to a private beach for your beach barbecue wedding reception.
Enjoy freshly grilled meats and fish prepared by the Captain and his crew along with a salad buffet.
Then you can party until you are ready to sail back to Kefalos.
The reception can also take place at a beachside taverna in Kefalos.
This fantastic value all inclusive package includes
- Personal wedding planner throughout your wedding day
- Wedding planner to attend Town Hall and assist with the documents
- Mayor Fees, stamp duties, licences and wedding certificates
- Wedding ceremony on St Stefanos Island
- Decoration of the wooden boat
- Decoration of the island including floral arch with ribbons
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere
- Flower petals and rice
- Wedding photographer
- CD with all the wedding photos
- Wedding cake (one tier)
- House wine
- B.B.Q on the private beach or buffet menu (Greek cuisine) at the restaurant on the beach
- Rental fee for the beach
- Decoration of the beach with candles, ribbons, balloons or decoration of the restaurant with ribbons, balloons, tables set up and chairs with white covers, napkins, small size candles
- Transportation by bus from the hotel to Kefalos port and return (for the bride, the groom and the guests)
- Translator during the ceremony
- Administration fees
- Ionian Weddings arrangement fee
3,995 euros to include the wedding and reception for up to 20 guests
(More guests can be added for a supplement)
for more infomation