Sea View Veranda Wedding Zante
Your wedding ceremony will take place on an exclusively private Veranda overlooking the azure Ionian Sea. You will exchange your vows with stunning views of Tsilivi beach, a fishing harbour and some tiny islands in the background. Your guests can arrive an hour earlier and enjoy a drink while admiring the views. Following your ceremony, champagne will be served and the photographer will take photos of the wedding group. You can go down to the sandy beach for photos and even enjoy a horse and carriage ride along the seafront.
The reception takes place in the restaurant next to the Veranda with fabulous views out towards the Ionian Sea. You and your guests will enjoy a selection of Greek starters and a choice of main courses with a delicious wedding cake for dessert. For entertainment you can add a DJ, Greek band or Greek dancers, you can even arrange fireworks to surprise your guests!
Veranda wedding package
- Bride's bouquet in any choice of colours (a mixture of: chrysanthemums, lilies, roses)
- Matching buttonhole for groom
- Fresh floral arrangements x 2 on stands for ceremony
- 50 coloured photos
- Album and negatives on CD in digital form
- Music (recorded)
- Decorated bridal car for arrival of bride/father
- Decorative floral centrepiece for ceremony table
- Wedding cake (one tier)
- Champagne for 20 persons x 3 bottles
- Three course meal for 20 persons (menu no 5) consisting of: Individual starter: feta cheese, tzatsiki, cheese pie (homemade), meatballs (homemade), stuffed vine leaves (with rice), potato salad (homemade); Greek salad (one per 4 persons), Main meal: (two choices) fillet chicken ala Greco (with fresh red sauce and feta cheese or lamb in the oven.
- Carafe house wine, x 5 kilos
- Horse shoe table set up or long group table set up with white tablecloths
- Decoration of reception consisting of: pearl balloons in a variety of colours, mesh streamers, personalized congratulations banner, matching coloured paper dinner napkins, boubouneries (basic mesh favours), small candle lanterns, medium size table candles in decorative jars, ribbons in matching colours, rose petals, metallic confetti (note: chairs in reception are baby blue thus recommended colours would be: baby blue, baby pink, yellow, orange)
- Private wedding planner to drive you from office to the Town hall for scheduled appointment (to sign/receive Greek marriage certificate)Pre-wedding preparation/consultation at office (1 hour)
- After-wedding consultation at office (1 hour)
- Registrar, Town hall and Ceremony fees
- English translator
- Translation of 5 papers including final marriage certificate
- Wedding coordinators fee
- Administration fees
- Complimentary guide to your wedding day and the island for you and all of your guests
- Personal contact at our UK office
- Wedding checklist
Ionian Weddings arrangement fees
The above itinerary costs 4,150 euros for 20 persons
This package can be adapted to the number of your guests and tailored to suit your requirements. It can also be combined with different reception venues.
for more infomation