We’ve selected the most romantic, beautiful, locations for your wedding to make your day truly special
Best of the best
We’ve selected a few of our favourite wedding ideas – have a browse through them and see great ideas for your own special day
Get in touch
give us your details and one of our wedding planners will contact you
Gemma & Stefan, Santorini Gem Wedding, 4 May 2017
When me and my Wife decided we were getting married abroad we had the painful process of not knowing where to start. We had no idea how to plan it or even the country we wanted to get married in. After searching and contacting several wedding planning companies we came across Ionian Weddings, and all I can say is WOW. We booked our first meeting with Anna in the London office who talked us through everything and took all of our worries away, we finally settled on Santorini and once again WOW. So the planning began. Anna made everything so easy and we can't thank her enough. Closer to the wedding we were then passed over to Sofia who is part of the local team and once again WOW. She sorted all of the final touches and took all of our remaining worries away thank you so much. Then finally two weeks before our big day we were passed over to Yannis who is the local wedding planner in Santorini and I don't even have words to express the happiness he brought to me and my wife. We arrived in Santorini on Sunday and met with Yannis on the Monday to go and view the venue and from there. Every little detail was planned to a high standard. He stayed for a majority of our day and night helping with anything asked of him. To sum up Santorini is an amazing country to be married in and I cannot speak highly enough of Ionian Weddings as a company. The venue we had for both ceremony and venue was Santorini Gem and what an amazing choice. From myself and my wife Mrs Beer thank you thank you thank you to everyone involved on making our dream wedding come true.
Beata & Daniel, Cyprus Private Beach Wedding, 26 April 2017
We could not wait to share our experience with Ionian Weddings after getting back from our wedding trip! Anna was super helpful throughout all the stages, from enquiry to booking and finalising all details before our big day. I was getting almost instant responses, nothing was too much trouble even though I can be quite a demanding client, especially when it comes to such an important life-time event! 🙂 We could not have wished for a better location choice, which was a real paradise, and yet hired privately only to us and our guests! Amazing video & photo crew who made everybody very comfortable during the photoshoot and were catching the beautiful moments from our day to stay with us for the rest of our lives. Huge thanks to very professional make-up artist, Tina who made me look and feel special for the day. Superb choice of the DJ who was having as much fun as we did! Finally, thanks to Sheena, our local wedding coordinator, for wrapping everything up for us and keeping an eye out for everything during the day. Thank you for the amazing lilies, the smell of these will be reminding us of the perfect event! Great work Guys, it has been a sheer pleasure to be dealing with you and wish you all the best for your future business. We could not be happier with the day you organised for us and we are sure that you will do the same for many more couples! You exceeded all the expectations we had, massive thanks for making our day such a success!
Nikola & Nathan, Maltese Palace Wedding, 11 April 2017
Our wedding day was perfect, we could not have asked for more. What is supposed to be one of the most stressful days of your life was chilled out, relaxed, easy going and enjoyable! The team at Ionian Weddings made everything as easy as possible, always responded quickly to emails and made sure everything was exactly as we wanted! THANK YOU!!
Ionian Weddings – About us
10 great reasons to use Ionian Weddings
- Multi Award Winning business including the British Travel Award for Best Small Wedding & Honeymoons Company 2015, voted for by the public – read more here
- Expert wedding team – we have visited every destination and every wedding venue that we offer. We know the local photographers, florists and other experts involved in your wedding. This means we can give personal recommendations to make your wedding extra special
- Total peace of mind: we are fully bonded members of ABTA – membership number Y4786
- Value for money: a simple wedding in the Mediterranean costs from £2000 – compared with the average cost of a UK wedding at over £20,000 (source: the Guardian 2013)
- Our UK office makes it easy for you to contact us or meet us face to face
- Over 1400 Mediterranean weddings organised to date
- Personal wedding planners at our UK office who will look after you right through to your wedding day and beyond
- Experienced wedding co-ordinators in every wedding destination who will give you their undivided attention throughout your wedding day
- Full support with your legal paperwork, translations and other formal procedures
- Fluency in Greek and Italian, sound understanding of local culture and attention to detail – we focus on keeping costly misunderstandings at bay