We’ve selected the most romantic, beautiful, locations for your wedding to make your day truly special
Heather & Nicolas – Sorrento Cloisters & Sea View Villa
Ionian have been amazing to work with and made our wedding day everything we hoped for and more. Lizzie, our planner, was brilliant answering our MANY questions - no request was too small, even helping us out with local tips for the area for our stay! Gabi made the paperwork process seamless and I know we would not have been writing this as a legally married couple had we had to do the paperwork ourselves. Our local coordinator Antonella was such pleasure to work with. We met three times prior to the wedding, once for an initial venue recce, then for a menu tasting visit and finally our pre-wedding meeting. Throughout the process she was open to all of our ideas, gave us recommendations, and helped us work out ways to add personal touches to the venues to make our day even more special. We would highly recommend Ionian to anyone - and just wish we could do it all over again!
Alex & Peter – St Irene Chapel & Traditional Courtyard
A huge thank you for all the work you did making our wedding day so special. It flew past but everything you organised from start to finish was perfect and all our guests said it was one of the best weddings they’d been to. We’d also like to know if there’s a way we can let other couples using Ionian Weddings know how good both the photographer, our makeup artist and the DJ were. We wrongly assumed we’d be getting a less personalised service as we didn’t have any contact with them prior to the day, but they were all fantastic! Once again, a massive thanks to you and your team - you made our wedding day totally unforgettable!
Alex and Peter
Kati & Grant – Zante Cameo Island & Mamma Mia Taverna
If you're going to get married abroad then these are the girls to organise it for you! Would't have done it any other way, and I cannot stress their excellent service on all parts. It's scary organising the biggest day of your life thousands of miles away but no matter what questions we had, they were always answered and in the end it was even more magical than we ever expected. All ran perfectly. Amazing!!! We had the time of our lives and the girls made it absolutely perfect for us!
Ionian Weddings – About us
10 great reasons to use Ionian Weddings
- Multi Award Winning business including the British Travel Award for Best Small Wedding & Honeymoons Company 2015, voted for by the public – read more here
- Expert wedding team – we have visited every destination and every wedding venue that we offer. We know the local photographers, florists and other experts involved in your wedding. This means we can give personal recommendations to make your wedding extra special
- Total peace of mind: we are fully bonded members of ABTA – membership number Y4786
- Value for money: a simple wedding in the Mediterranean costs from £2000 – compared with the average cost of a UK wedding at over £20,000 (source: the Guardian 2013)
- Our UK office makes it easy for you to contact us or meet us face to face
- Over 1400 Mediterranean weddings organised to date
- Personal wedding planners at our UK office who will look after you right through to your wedding day and beyond
- Experienced wedding co-ordinators in every wedding destination who will give you their undivided attention throughout your wedding day
- Full support with your legal paperwork, translations and other formal procedures
- Fluency in Greek and Italian, sound understanding of local culture and attention to detail – we focus on keeping costly misunderstandings at bay