We’ve selected the most romantic, beautiful, locations for your wedding to make your day truly special
Carly & Paul – Cyprus Private Beach, 23rd October 2018
Walking on cloud 9 after the most memorable day all thanks to Ionian Weddings. From the start we said what we wanted.... chilled, relaxed & on the beach in Cyprus & that is just what we got. Nothing was too much trouble and anytime I had a question or a worry I would get a reply the same day from the wonderful team. Special thanks to Helen and Gabriella throughout the whole time & then Sheena & Orla whilst I was there with everything. Ionian took the stress out of all the organising for me & I would highly recommend. Thank you all so much for giving us a day to remember. Here’s to the start of our new chapter xxx
Abi & Sam – Cameo Island & Mamma Mia Taverna, 14th September 2018
When I think back to planning our wedding, I really do not know what I’d of done without Ionian Weddings (IW). Deciding on a destination wedding was so daunting having previous no knowledge or experience, I didn’t know where to start but the team at IW were fantastic from start to finish. Helen and Gabi in the office were so supportive, helpful and encouraging, as you’d probably imagine I had a lot of questions during the whole process and I felt no point felt uncomfortable or stupid. Both were so helpful regarding elements of the process such as the legal documentation and they really helped and guided me through what I needed to do. Having the opportunity for a skype call with Helen was something I really valued, not only was it an opportunity to put a face to a name I constantly emailed but also to have an open and honest chat about our expectations about the big day. Planning a wedding and especially one abroad (and when you’ve not even been to place your getting hitched) was a little apprehensive but I felt reassured and confident that everything would go to plan. We had one small issue with the venue for the ceremony before flying out which was no fault of IW, Helen was so lovely and understanding when talking me through it as I appreciate it probably wasn’t the nicest call she wanted to make, however it all worked out in the end. On arrival in Greece, we arranged to meet our wedding planner Helen on our first night to talk through the arrangements for the big day. I cannot thank Helen enough for her advice, guidance and willingness to help before, during and after our big day, she made the day go so smoothly. We got married on Cameo Island in Zante, it was and is a breathtaking venue and we had our reception at Mamma Mia, again an amazing venue and the food was stunning. Our wedding day is one we’ll never forget, surrounded by our family and our friends - it was truly magical! I would recommend Ionian Weddings in a heartbeat!!!
Leanne & Adam – Cyprus Charming Hillside Monastery, 12th September 2018
Thank you to everyone at Ionian Weddings! Definitely a wedding planner to use if you want to get married abroad. Nothing was too much trouble, was easy to book, everyone is very professional and knowledgeable, very speedy responses to our questions. Our wedding planner Sue in Cyprus was lovely and so helpful, it made it all stress-free! She was always there to answer our questions! Helen was our main contact near the wedding, very professional, great knowledge on Cyprus, nothing was too much trouble, thank you Helen! 🙂 The Charming Hillside Monastery was amazing, it was everything we wished for and more. Everything was perfect, the food, flowers, DJ, hair, makeup and photographer. All the staff at venue were so helpful and professional. We want to do the day all over again. Thank you to everyone involved.
Jasmine & David – Skiathos Bourtzi & Harbour View, 7th September 2018
Ionian helped us organise the most perfect wedding: our day was so special and felt so unique to us, and everything went perfectly. It was everything we could have hoped to have. Everyone we spoke to (in particular Gabi, Anett, and George) was courteous, friendly, so helpful and immensely patient (we had a lot of questions!). We couldn't have organised such a wonderful day without them - everything went so smoothly, and we were really able to enjoy the run up to the wedding and the day itself thanks to their attention to detail, assistance and support.
Ionian Weddings – About us
10 great reasons to use Ionian Weddings
- Multi Award Winning business including the British Travel Award for Best Small Wedding & Honeymoons Company 2015, voted for by the public – read more here
- Expert wedding team – we have visited every destination and every wedding venue that we offer. We know the local photographers, florists and other experts involved in your wedding. This means we can give personal recommendations to make your wedding extra special
- Total peace of mind: we are fully bonded members of ABTA – membership number Y4786
- Value for money: a simple wedding in the Mediterranean costs from £2000 – compared with the average cost of a UK wedding at over £20,000 (source: the Guardian 2013)
- Our UK office makes it easy for you to contact us or meet us face to face
- Over 1400 Mediterranean weddings organised to date
- Personal wedding planners at our UK office who will look after you right through to your wedding day and beyond
- Experienced wedding co-ordinators in every wedding destination who will give you their undivided attention throughout your wedding day
- Full support with your legal paperwork, translations and other formal procedures
- Fluency in Greek and Italian, sound understanding of local culture and attention to detail – we focus on keeping costly misunderstandings at bay